- Over 40 years’ experience in composites and advanced thermal materials
- First to win both GE Astro Space Engineer-of-the-Year and One-in-a-Thousand awards. Astro Space Outstanding Presentation Award and nominee for GE Steinmetz Award.
- Distinguished Lecturer for ASME and AIAA.
- Invited Lecturer, AIAA 50th Anniversary “Learn from the Masters” series
- Numerous publications, including papers and encyclopedia and handbook articles.
- Over 250 in-house and technical society short courses on composites and advanced thermal materials presented worldwide.
- Extensive experience with polymer matrix-, metal matrix-, ceramic matrix- and carbon matrix composites, including carbon/carbon composites.
- Pioneered use of composites in a broad range of aerospace/defense and commercial applications; spacecraft and aircraft structures, rocket motor cases, machine components, electronic and optoelectronic thermal management and packaging, optomechanical systems, marine structures, civil engineering structures, automobiles, rapid transit vehicles, robots, flywheels, wind turbines, antennas, pressure vessels, weapon systems and sporting goods.
PUBLIC AND IN-COMPANY SHORT COURSES
All courses cover polymer matrix-, metal matrix-, ceramic matrix- and carbon matrix composites, including carbon/carbon composites. In-company courses can be tailored to meet specific needs
STRUCTURES, MACHINE AND OPTOMECHANICS COMPONENTS
ASME: PD567- Design, Analysis and Fabrication of Composite Structure and Machine Applications
AIAA: Advanced Composite Structures
SPIE: SC218 Advanced Composite Materials for Optomechanical Systems and Precision Machinery
ADVANCED THERMAL MANAGEMENT MATERIALS
SPIE: SC386 Advanced Thermal Management Materials for Optoelectronic, Microelectronic and MEMS Packaging
2216total visits,5visits today